Tuesday, November 01, 2005



BACK BACK BACK. Accomplished. At least I stayed out (rather) late. Supposed to meet Jasz and Clam at 8. As usual, I was 20 mins late and Clam, okay, he was worst. Anw, we took train to Tanah Merah to meet Almoo first, before waiting for Clam and heading to CityLink. He finally got his Jay Chou's CD and throughout our journey, he was sayang-ing it like some Idontknowwhat. Sick Clam, sick man! =x

Yup. Walked around CityLink aimlessly before goin to Esplanade. Nothing nothing. So nothing but anw! Had a good laugh with Clam and Almoo's presence. My laughing pills.

:)))


Just met Toh Chen and he passed me a box of cookies which he bought from Taiwan. Swtswt. THANK YOU! Anw it has been a while before I last met him. He didnt change much though, still as crappy. Anyway, nice seeing him again.


Almoo! I'll tell you the results tmr ok! =x
I'm mmmmad. Ignore me.


No plans for tmr yet except that we're going for some ice-cream treats.

Happy Halloween! Urm, ok I'm a little late.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:56 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT